R. Burnett. Artist. Likes unicorns and sparkly things. [INSTAGRAM.]
S. May. Writer. Creates snarky characters. [INSTAGRAM]
1. When does the comic update? The 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
2. What programs do you use? Photoshop and a Wacom tablet.
3. Where is the comic posted? WEBTOONS, PATREON.
4. Where did you get the idea for the comic? Becca and I have been writing stories together for years and years. We’ve always wanted to turn it into a comic. We’ve done loads of writing with our characters, developing them and the world of Crezure. It’s hard to say where the idea came from, it’s just a lot of playing around which eventually transformed into what we have now.
5. How long will the story be? We’ve only just begun, but we have at least six volumes planned at this point.
6. Who does what? While we work together on the story, each of us having our own characters, I do the editing, organizing, scriptwriting, and coloring. Becca does the sketching and line art, and the final details of the coloring.
7. Where did you learn to do this? Becca’s been drawing forever, just as I’ve been writing forever. We both went to college for our respective arts: I have a degree in English and Becca has one in Art. Honestly, it’s mostly years and years of practice.
Last Updated: January 2021